Set up your Keyo S2 or S3 Watch
Learn how to use your phone to set up your new Keyo Watch.
What you need
To set up and use a new Keyo S2 or S3 Watch, you need to ensure your phone is compatible for Android 8.0 and above & iPhone iOS 9.0.
Before you begin
- Make sure that your phone has Bluetooth turned on, and that it's connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
Turn on your Watch and charge it for 3 hours.
To turn on your Keyo S2/S3 Watch, press and hold the side button for two seconds when the device is shut down. You can use all the functions when your watch is connected to the APP. Scan the QR code in the manual or download the app from the app store.
- Search device and bind it "Bind device" interface and tap bind.
- Click on the different function settings in the app to set up the watch as desired.
Pairing the earbuds
- Take earbuds out the watch and wear in ears.
- Open your Bluetooth and pair the Bluetooth name. The earbuds red and blue light quickly flash three times after the earbuds are paired successfully.
Using the earbuds
- Take the earphones out of the watch and it will power on automatically. When the earbuds are turned off, touch the area for about 1.5 seconds to turn on.
- Long press the touch area for 5 seconds to shut down.
- After the earbud is placed back into the magnetic charger on the watch, it will automatically turn off and charge, and the red light will go out when it is fully charged.
- When a call comes in, click to answer and long press for about 2 seconds to reject. During a call, click once to hang up.
- Double click the left earbud to listen to previous song. Click L/R earbud to play music or pause. Double click R earbud to listen to next song.
- Long press to L earbud to decrease the volume and the R earbud to increase the volume. Long press for more than 10 seconds will power off.